TheTaxClub - The tax club is a SCAM!!!!
The tax Club located on the 60th floor in the Empire State Building is a complete scam. If you go on legalzoom or fileinc websites and set up a corporation. At the very end you will find an option which asks if you want to set up a free tax consultation. if you select this, your information will be forwarded to the Tax Club where a guy named Bert Seither will call you. When you think this is for a tax consultation, it is not. Bert Seither will give you some basic idea about a corporate tax structure then will want to charge you $1000 dollars for the tax clubs services. Thats what happened to me. He tries to sell you something you dont need. stick to your CPA and Tell Bert at the tax club to shove it up you know where.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008. We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400...."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "I buy from this store first time, but all perfect: i order item and pay by PayPal 24 03 2016. Without any question it was shipped 25 03 2016 (in..."
- "Hi I Have Purchased Many Of This Company's Streamsmart Direct LLC Boxes,They Guarantee Them, Myself And Others Who Have Bought From This Company Have Been Having Issues With The..."
- "The Free trial is a Joke! How can you test anything and see results in 14 days! Here's what you agreet to Be careful! When you order your 14 day trial..."