TheTaxClub - The tax club is a SCAM!!!!
The tax Club located on the 60th floor in the Empire State Building is a complete scam. If you go on legalzoom or fileinc websites and set up a corporation. At the very end you will find an option which asks if you want to set up a free tax consultation. if you select this, your information will be forwarded to the Tax Club where a guy named Bert Seither will call you. When you think this is for a tax consultation, it is not. Bert Seither will give you some basic idea about a corporate tax structure then will want to charge you $1000 dollars for the tax clubs services. Thats what happened to me. He tries to sell you something you dont need. stick to your CPA and Tell Bert at the tax club to shove it up you know where.review #119765
You may also like
- "Robert Mann of WIN or Worldwide Intelligence Network destroyed our case for child custody. We saved our money to hire an investigator to help us. This man advertises "retired federal..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "A high end store recommended that I use Fibercare in Dallas to clean my *** rug. It was returned to me infested with fleas and dirt embedded in every crevice..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "I ordered a teacup set in May 2009. One of the cups arrived broken. After corresponding with TeaCuppa and DHL numerous times, I thought TeaCuppa would send me the replacement..."
- "A DEAD FLY IS FOUND ON MY 3.49$ CHICK'S SALAD WEDGE SANDWICH BOUGHT AT RICHEYVILLE'S GETGO IN SOUTHWEST PENNSYLVANIA! !!! I also had already eaten the other half!!!! ..."
- "I get to churches chicken on research and Fairfield in Austin at 10:30 am to buy chicken the women that works there has a attitude and tells me they..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "We purchased the Galaxy Chocolate (leather) couches about 5 years ago. They were fine for about one year. We also purchase the protection warranty. The couches started cracking for three..."