TheTaxClub - The tax club is a SCAM!!!!
The tax Club located on the 60th floor in the Empire State Building is a complete scam. If you go on legalzoom or fileinc websites and set up a corporation. At the very end you will find an option which asks if you want to set up a free tax consultation. if you select this, your information will be forwarded to the Tax Club where a guy named Bert Seither will call you. When you think this is for a tax consultation, it is not. Bert Seither will give you some basic idea about a corporate tax structure then will want to charge you $1000 dollars for the tax clubs services. Thats what happened to me. He tries to sell you something you dont need. stick to your CPA and Tell Bert at the tax club to shove it up you know where.review #119765
You may also like
- "An agreement was made to install 6 rooms,a hallway and a stairway in my home with carpet on may 21st.The manager called 3 days in advance to tell me the..."
- "We recently purchased Leafguard Gutters. Over this winter, large Icicles have formed off the edge of the gutters and heavy thick ice builds up above the gutters. The ice falls..."
- "Horrible service ripped out one window before they even checked if they had that window.Which they didn't so they put up a piece of plywood where the window was and..."
- "I went into Regis in the town my university is at. I scheduled an appointment with a girl who recently graduated at the top of her class at the same..."
- "Femaguides.com stole my money. I had successfully paid for the items to be delivered to my email and to my home. The guides were never delivered. I filed a complaint with paypal,..."
- "We are pissed at FEMA. Our Condo Development is 24 years old is on Flushing Bay that hasn't had a flood in 234 years. FEMA a few years ago reassessed..."
- "I bought a bag salad today to feed to my family and I was disgusted when I opened the bag to find mold growing on the cheese. It was foul..."
- "Drove up to the drive thru after work at 12:30am and this is what I find...are you kidding me? Then some ghetto dude in the parking lot says "heyyyyy girl"...."
- "eBay buyers beware of this eBay seller this the business name Member ID performanceraceparts ( 227558Red dont buy from them they are crooks scammers will take your money and will not..."