TheTaxClub - The tax club is a SCAM!!!!
The tax Club located on the 60th floor in the Empire State Building is a complete scam. If you go on legalzoom or fileinc websites and set up a corporation. At the very end you will find an option which asks if you want to set up a free tax consultation. if you select this, your information will be forwarded to the Tax Club where a guy named Bert Seither will call you. When you think this is for a tax consultation, it is not. Bert Seither will give you some basic idea about a corporate tax structure then will want to charge you $1000 dollars for the tax clubs services. Thats what happened to me. He tries to sell you something you dont need. stick to your CPA and Tell Bert at the tax club to shove it up you know where.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First Class Exteriors / Mary & John Langona from Howard Beach NY did my roof and had to come back three times already to do repairs. Yet again five rows..."
- "Initial "deep clean" from this service lefts me feeling disgusted and upset. Showed up in the middle of their cleaning, they complained to me I had too much dust...."
- "An agreement was made to install 6 rooms,a hallway and a stairway in my home with carpet on may 21st.The manager called 3 days in advance to tell me the..."
- "I did a first order on the beginning of Oct 17 as a gift from my husband. He has been telling me, I needed clothes for a while but I've..."
- "UPS drivers in New York are violent and dangerous! Beware! UPS driver Kishan Seoparsan threatens me when I'm trying to pick up my own package which he previously failed to..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "Ganer Mountain newnan horrible cust service. Was looking for a new pistol and had 1k cash to spend and came in at 9:45 only to be informed on what..."
- "The picture on the box is very deceiving. Makes the cart looks much bigger. On sale for 15.99. Reg 49.99. You kidding me? My 86 year old other bought two...."
- "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..."