TheTaxClub - The Tax Club is a Scam! I got scammed by the Tax Club
The Tax Club is a scam!They work with other companies, that set up fake businesses for you and then tell you that you need their services for your business..
I mean, fake business. The Tax Club scammed me out of 20k. That's a lot of money. I got some help from a company called CR Consumer Resources and they helped me get my money back.
They did not charge me any upfront fees and did all of the work for me. They were great. If you have been scammed by The Tax Club and need help, I recommend them to get your money back. Their phone number is 888.563.5558 http://www.crconsumerresources.com I cannot mention the name of the company that first scammed me because of the contract I signed when I got my money back from them too thanks to the help of CR Consumer Resources.
All together, I was able to recover close to $30,000 with the help.
I do not understand how the Government has not shut The Tax Club and these companies running out of Utah scammers that give The Tax Club our information to scam us more.Work at home business opportunity my ***!
I am so happy to put this nightmare behind me.f1e774a review #366509
You may also like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Ordered 17 triple glazed windows and a composite door. This included two third floor dormer windows. Fitted with more gaps than you can imagine. No weather proofing, even though I face..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell. Consider that these are top of the line expensive units. Our..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "I have a problem with a handbag that I purchased last year in October ( it's still under 1 year warranty). I didn't wear it too often but about a..."