TheTaxClub - The Tax Club is a Scam! I got scammed by the Tax Club
The Tax Club is a scam!They work with other companies, that set up fake businesses for you and then tell you that you need their services for your business..
I mean, fake business. The Tax Club scammed me out of 20k. That's a lot of money. I got some help from a company called CR Consumer Resources and they helped me get my money back.
They did not charge me any upfront fees and did all of the work for me. They were great. If you have been scammed by The Tax Club and need help, I recommend them to get your money back. Their phone number is 888.563.5558 http://www.crconsumerresources.com I cannot mention the name of the company that first scammed me because of the contract I signed when I got my money back from them too thanks to the help of CR Consumer Resources.
All together, I was able to recover close to $30,000 with the help.
I do not understand how the Government has not shut The Tax Club and these companies running out of Utah scammers that give The Tax Club our information to scam us more.Work at home business opportunity my ***!
I am so happy to put this nightmare behind me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Made apointment and agents two walkby's and made us wait for more than an hour..."
- "I engaged the company due to an inappropriate claim of the IRS for back taxes. Tax Masters did nothing for their 'fee' other than to cause non-lawyers to manage my filling..."
- "What a joke. Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong. First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "I recently took my car to Nissan in Hamilton to have the rear right axle seal fixed...it was under warranty. My local mechanic noticed it was leaking and suggested..."
- "I paid for a floral arrangement for Wesley Berry Florists to make a delivery in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It was two days before the funeral that took place Monday 10th August..."
- "Please tell me what the heck is inside my muffin? I purchased at Sandy Oregon Fred Myers on Thursday October 8th for a camping trip the 9th and 10th...."
- "the GE cafe range knobs are made by plastic. it broken and results the gas leaks... couldn't turn off since it broken... be aware when turn the on/off the..."
- "JNVIT Solutions is a bunch of crooks They told me I had support for three years for what I paid them . Then I bring them up on my computer..."