TheTaxClub - The Tax Club is a Scam! I got scammed by the Tax Club
The Tax Club is a scam!They work with other companies, that set up fake businesses for you and then tell you that you need their services for your business..
I mean, fake business. The Tax Club scammed me out of 20k. That's a lot of money. I got some help from a company called CR Consumer Resources and they helped me get my money back.
They did not charge me any upfront fees and did all of the work for me. They were great. If you have been scammed by The Tax Club and need help, I recommend them to get your money back. Their phone number is 888.563.5558 http://www.crconsumerresources.com I cannot mention the name of the company that first scammed me because of the contract I signed when I got my money back from them too thanks to the help of CR Consumer Resources.
All together, I was able to recover close to $30,000 with the help.
I do not understand how the Government has not shut The Tax Club and these companies running out of Utah scammers that give The Tax Club our information to scam us more.Work at home business opportunity my ***!
I am so happy to put this nightmare behind me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "Do not fall for these peoples TV add. They have collected $5850 for filing my taxes and negotiations with IRS. They have done NOTHING till today(5 months). When I call..."
- "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...."
- "John Rego calls his business Regs Roofing. My neighbor was getting her roof done. The bundles of shingle were loaded onto a 12/12 pitch by Hermans Building Supplies...."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "I recently took my car to Nissan in Hamilton to have the rear right axle seal fixed...it was under warranty. My local mechanic noticed it was leaking and suggested..."
- "Support ticket #98446 I have been a member of instagc for about 1 year and it has been a great experience until this week.Whenever i had an issue I would contact..."
- "Complaint: On December 5th, 2013, Pacific Hot Tub Solutions (PHTS)replaced the control/heater unit in my spa after diagnosing the existing control/heater unit as unrepairable. On March 23rd, 2014, while investigating..."
- "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..."