TheTaxClub - The tax club - same old ted johnson scam.
I am not part of the Tax Club, but I do know the founder/owner. Ted Johnson is his name, and he will do anything to make a buck. He was part of PMI and SMI in Utah (a team leader). He broke off and started The Tax Club, but they are all in cahoots with each other. The NY address is just a way to make them seem more legit. They are based in the west (Ted lives in phoenix, St George and Brian Head, Utah.)
I worked at PMI for a few months with him, (and for him) and he is the biggest lying sack of *** there is. I finally had to leave because I didn't have the "killer instinct" to keep ripping people off. Many like myself did the same thing.
Remember...the "Tax Club" strategy is to get your initial fee, and then up-sell you more stuff and programs from other companies. They hope that you will get so frustrated that you just stop trying to get what your promised, and rack it up to a bad investment. It's a complete numbers game. I studied what they are selling and realized it is nothing more than glorified Turbo Tax. Stay as far away as possible from this scam, as well as any other like it coming from Utah....I'm embarrassed to say I'm from this state!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- "I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office. I never was paid correctly, I was..."
- "I (stupidly, from what I have found out) purchased a 1 year XBox Live code. I was supposed to receive it within a couple of hours. That was on Saturday...."
- "I was sent a t-shirt that had a poor print job. The image and lettering were faded and there were no sharp edges as there should have been. ..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."
- "I was recently employed by Party City. The management never sat down with me to help me set up my ADP Self Service Portal. Today I went up there and..."
- "Being an online portal, Pogo Games may cause game crashes due to java errors, loading errors etc. and log in errors in case of forgotten passwords or username. To resolve..."
- "Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken. It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment. Water..."