The Tax Club promises the world and delivers frustration. I spent a lot of money to get my businesses structured and incorporated in a way that was advised by the Tax Club. I paid for a business plan and for bookkeeping as well.

When I would call the Tax Club for advice they knew nothing about my business and didn't seem to try to understand it. I had expected a partnership with a lot of guidance as promised. All I got was a hard sell and a lot of frustration.

I was misled from day one about the services the Tax Club would provide. Essential Plans got the Business Plan wrong. They never followed up as promised to review the plan after three months. When I complained about it, the complaing was not even acknowledged.

The bookkeeping department didn't touch my records until April 9, after filing an extension. I was told they filed extensions for all of their corporate clients.

The "executives" will not take complaint calls. They hide behind their staff.

I don't know what they do. They say they "can't" give your money back. I'm also in for a class action. What they do is outrageous.

Had an Experience with TheTaxClub?

Comments

Cook63

PMI and the Tax Club and so many other scammers all work together.I hope this message finds you and I'm hoping that you were successful in recovering your money.

I also hired an attorney and I did not win the case! I was scammed by the Tax Club, PMI and Fidelity Merchant Solutions too for over $30,000 about 2 yrs ago. The same thing happened to me and I hired a company called CR Consumer Resources and I recovered every penny from the Tax Club. If you want to see your money jump on it now.

This company really helped me out. I cant believe I got all of my investment from these fraudsters back. I just received my money from the credit cards that I put the transactions on yesterday. I wanted to come online and let people know where to get help.

crconsumerresources.com 888-563-5558. Take your money back! Get the help! I did and even got interest and fees paid on my credit cards.

I am still in shock.I never thought I'd see that money again.