After a letter by my lawyer the tax club has refunded all of my money in full.But it sure has taken alot of work.

It also still seems they have alot of different contacts out there . But I have been made whole again. But I still would not use them. I have gotten a tax man who I can sit down in front of me with.

Just trying to get this straighted out it really showed how important this is. Between faxes back and forth and the contact they had was different than what I had. Wow. Unreal .

Stay clear of them.

Carol

Had an Experience with TheTaxClub?

Comments

Liberty Tax - Tax Preparation Review from Sylvania, Ohio Liberty Tax "This is by far the worst experience I have ever had. Liberty Tax is a complete rip off! My refund was only $658.00, and they proceeded to take $448.00 +..." Read more Premier Tax Free - Premier Tax is a scam Premier Tax Free "I put my tax refund into their box/kiosk in March 2017 at CDG, and they did not process my refund. Thier PABLO kiosk was conveniently broken. I had taken cash..." Read more Intuit - Tax Software Review from Medford, New Jersey Intuit "Turbo tax You blankin ,dumb, morons, i have so much contempt for your product that i may not ever use it again!!!!!! , i use three different lap tops, 3..." Read more Taxact Bait-n-switch Taxact "I am looking at the ad for Taxaxt Premium 2016 on their web site that gives absolutely no exclusions (such as for filing a simple return like the 1040EZ) and..." Read more Amazon Web Services - AWS is Terrible!!!! Amazon Web Services "waited 9 full business days with my account being suspended without a proper response from the customer service.!! i uploaded my CC details in the system and faxed it along..." Read more DONT PURCHASE FROM WALTS TV!! Walts Tv "I purchased the wrong tv, my tracking number showed it was not shipped so I contacted them real quick but they lied and said it was shipped. After sending many..." Read more Rodan and Fields - From Holy Grail to Holey Frail Rodan and Fields "Ive heard of others discontinuing due to irritation. I do experience slight irritation but it was minor and considering the wonderful results I had, it seemed something I could tolerate...." Read more Green Ivy Publishing - Scammed by Green Ivy at the age of 73. Green Ivy Publishing "I was also scammed by Green Ivy. My book was published (I paid $3,500 for one book) and I never received an accounting or a check for the books sold...." Read more