Dear Tax Club Staff,

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank The Tax Club for their hard work and friendly service over the last few weeks. At first I was anxious and not sure where to start or who to turn to for help. My business plan consultant put me at ease and held my hand through the entire process. The final business plan was effective in obtaining my business loan. The loan officer at the bank even commented on the well developed plan. I will definitely be referring others to your service.

You guys are the best!!!!

-S. Brooks

Had an Experience with TheTaxClub?

Comments

Glenwood City, Wisconsin, United States #19807

OK, You posted 6 testimonials of using the Tax Club all within 24 hours. I highly doubt these posts are real, considering they are all praising this company on a website specifically designed for angry consumers to vent. Looks like The Tax Club is not just bad at pleasing clients, but also pretty bad at making false testimonials to make them look better.

Intuit - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE Intuit "I was just checking my bank statements and there is an unauthorized charge from Intuit. They withdrew money from my account without my consent or knowledge! Very scary! I will..." Read more Hr Block - Never Trust H&R Block as a TAX Preparer Hr Block "I left home on April 18, 2017 going to my regular tax preparer that I had been using for years. I looked at the windows of the place that I..." Read more Wall And Associates - I Was Scammed by Wall & Associates Tax Service Company Wall And Associates "My name is Angelique Pierce and unfortunately I have become the victim of the shady practices of Wall & Associates, a company I hired to help me resolve some tax..." Read more Wall And Associates - Tax Resolution Review Wall And Associates "i had a probleme with the irs tax audit. i contacted wall&assocites to help me with my audit. a few days someone called me his name vincent washinhton out off..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more