Hamilton, Ontario

The Tax Club is a scam!They work with other companies, that set up fake businesses for you and then tell you that you need their services for your business..

I mean, fake business. The Tax Club scammed me out of 20k. That's a lot of money. I got some help from a company called CR Consumer Resources and they helped me get my money back.

They did not charge me any upfront fees and did all of the work for me. They were great. If you have been scammed by The Tax Club and need help, I recommend them to get your money back. Their phone number is 888.563.5558 http://www.crconsumerresources.com I cannot mention the name of the company that first scammed me because of the contract I signed when I got my money back from them too thanks to the help of CR Consumer Resources.

All together, I was able to recover close to $30,000 with the help.

I do not understand how the Government has not shut The Tax Club and these companies running out of Utah scammers that give The Tax Club our information to scam us more.Work at home business opportunity my ***!

I am so happy to put this nightmare behind me.

Review about: Online Essentials.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with TheTaxClub?

Comments

anonymous

You are very fortunate to get all your money back. I too was scam more than $18,000 in 2010 but was only able to get about $5,500 with the help a consumer advocate.

There is an ongoing lawsuit against them companies by the Federal Trade Commission against the tax club and all their other fake companies now

They asked my to help them testify against them in court.

Sandra
#619978

Thanks. I have too been scammed by The Tax Club. I am going to call them.