I signed up with the taxclub and was mislead into thinking I was going to have my taxes done, but then later I got a call that I didn't pay for that service.Then they tried to sell me tax preparation service and a resident agent service.

This call was suppose to be about something else altogether, but instead it was just another sales pitch. I would recommend not using the tax club or there services. I did a google search about this company and after reading the reviews I tried to cancel my service and get a refund. When I call to cancel there was no refund because when you go onto their website you have to agree to their terms and conditions, which stipulate that you will pay a 15% plus the retail cost of services.

There were other services that I was suppose to get, but never received. However, the services that they performed were supposable retailed at more than what I paid supposably. They didn't even have the correct retail pricing on their site. In short I didn't get any refund and felt like they didn't perform any service worth what they were charging.

Never use the tax club you will be dissapointed.

Monetary Loss: $1995.

Had an Experience with TheTaxClub?

Comments