I signed up with the taxclub and was mislead into thinking I was going to have my taxes done, but then later I got a call that I didn't pay for that service.Then they tried to sell me tax preparation service and a resident agent service.

This call was suppose to be about something else altogether, but instead it was just another sales pitch. I would recommend not using the tax club or there services. I did a google search about this company and after reading the reviews I tried to cancel my service and get a refund. When I call to cancel there was no refund because when you go onto their website you have to agree to their terms and conditions, which stipulate that you will pay a 15% plus the retail cost of services.

There were other services that I was suppose to get, but never received. However, the services that they performed were supposable retailed at more than what I paid supposably. They didn't even have the correct retail pricing on their site. In short I didn't get any refund and felt like they didn't perform any service worth what they were charging.

Never use the tax club you will be dissapointed.

Monetary Loss: $1995.

Had an Experience with TheTaxClub?

Comments

Intuit - Thirty Minute Wait for Customer SERVICE? Intuit "I bought Intuit's Quicken for Mac 2016 and found it did not meet my needs. Well within the refund time, I tried to request one on line. On..." Read more 2020taxresolution - One of the Biggest Scam Companies in the USA today 2020taxresolution "They solicited me with their services over the phone and guaranteed me of all the things they could and would do for me. After spending $7,000, up front I might..." Read more Wall And Associates - I Was Scammed by Wall & Associates Tax Service Company Wall And Associates "My name is Angelique Pierce and unfortunately I have become the victim of the shady practices of Wall & Associates, a company I hired to help me resolve some tax..." Read more Ricardo Saenz Business Solutions - Ricardo Saenz id a SCAM!  Do NOT Hire! Ricardo Saenz Business Solutions "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Swift Transportation - Write up Swift Transportation "Here's what you get if you have a 37% load acceptance. I'm not sure exactly why I received this write-up. But they nonetheless,they had to write me up for something...." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more