I have also been ripped off by this company.The BBB rates this company with an F rating.

That should tell you everything you need to know about this rip-off company. Ask this company the number of clients they register each year. Than ask them the number of clients they lose each year. This company needs to be shut down.

This company is connected to Achieve Technologies, another rip off company.

Both of these companies have a prescence in St George Utah.Avoid them,.

Had an Experience with TheTaxClub?

Comments

GaleS

I signed up with The Tax Club over 6 months ago and I have YET to see them make good on anything they said they were going to do!! In our phone consultation, I was told that all I had to do was pay the initial fee of ($4500) and I would be able to get my business off the ground. MOMENTS after my phone consultation, the money was taken right off my credit card. They just couldn’t wait to start ripping me off!!

I started receiving calls from them nonstop, always asking for more money. I’m a single mother and with this economy, that initial fee was hard to come by. Now they need more money for bookkeeping, payroll and lots more. I didn’t need many of these services as it’s just me but they told me that my business was doomed to fail if I didn’t get them. So I did. Each time I received a charge from them, it showed up as something totally different. The first charge was Manhattan Professional Group then it was All Access Books and Business Document Center and after the last call it was Vital Payroll, Inc. Why did they charge me under different names? A legitimate company, one that provides the services that it claims to, charges under the same name. For all I know Billy Joe Bob in Tumbleweed, Arkansas is getting my money.

I’ve called them on numerous occasions and every time getting a different answer. I have been told that a supervisor would contact me and I have yet to hear from him. I’m starting to think this person doesn’t even exist. Who does business...

($17, 400) later, I am now on food stamps, facing a potential bankruptcy and God knows what else all because I trusted these people and they didn’t hold true to their word. The Tax Club (Manhattan Professional Group, All Access Books and Business Document Center or Vital Payroll, Inc. whatever they want to call themselves) hasn’t done anything but take food from my children’s mouths. I can’t feed them with empty promises! The worst business decision I have ever made was to get into bed with these crooks. I was struggling then and now I’m worse!! I’ve had to change my number several times because creditors keep calling for money and thanks to The Tax Club, I CANT PAY THEM! I thought the feeling of being ripped off from The Tax Club was bad. Try having to send your children to school with clothes too small because you didn’t have the money to buy them new school clothes. Or the pressure of making the little bit of money I get from food stamps stretch all month so my kids don’t go hungry. This is no way to live.

I contacted my attorney on the steps that I needed to take in order to get my money reimbursed and he referred me to another law firm that better deals with companies like The Tax Club, whose sole purpose seems to be to bankrupt unsuspecting people like myself. I spoke with Richard at 302-300-3757. He was really helpful and considerate of my situation, which is a lot more than I received from the “consultants” at The Tax Club. I did not have to pay anything upfront like The Tax Club, which gave me peace of mind. I couldn’t afford to get ripped off again. I was required to follow up with him a lot more than I had hoped for but all and all, it has been a success. I got my money and I’m just going to do the steps of opening my business the BEST way…and that’s WITHOUT The Tax Club.

So, to sum up everything...

Savings…GONE Business…FAILED Bankruptcy…ALMOST Government Assistance…YUP Feeling like you can’t provide for your children…CHECK

All thanks to the one and only The Tax Club, I mean Vital Payroll, Inc. Whoops! The Manhattan Professional Group. Oh, I’m sorry they have so many names :/

But after speaking with Richard….

Getting my money back and sticking it to The Tax Club ….PRICELESS!

Cook63

I hope this message finds you and you can get your money back!I was scammed by the Tax Club and some other companies that they work with or are the same company too for over $30,000 about 2 yrs ago.

The same thing happened to me and I hired a company called CR Consumer Resources and I recovered every penny from the Tax Club. If you want to see your money jump on it now. This company really helped me out. I cant believe I got all of my investment from these fraudsters back.

I just received my money from the credit cards that I put the transactions on yesterday. I wanted to come online and let people know where to get help. crconsumerresources.com 888-563-5558. Take your money back!

Get the help!I did and even got interest and fees paid on my credit cards.

Utah Consumer Advocate

If you have not been able to get a refund, please contact me.Maybe I can help.

Please review our site.utahconsumeradvocate.com