Columbus, New Jersey

The Tax Club is affiliated with "Profit Systems Online".See the ads that state that "someone" in your community is making "$1,697/mo.?

Well, it's "

The Tax Club"!!!!! They have a 365/day guaranteed refund of your money. Well, they still owe me $197 and told the BBB they sent it twice. NEVER received!

By June, this year, it will be 1 year. I will not give up, and will sue them when a year has past, pain and suffering, included, plus atty fees. I also received a threat via my cell on 11/11/10 from Weekie Wachee, Fla.

when I mentioned I would expose them in my last email!!!!!I'm not afraid, I want my money, NOW!

Had an Experience with TheTaxClub?

Comments

Cook63

PMI and the Tax Club and so many other scammers all work together.I hope this message finds you and I'm hoping that you were successful in recovering your money.

I also hired an attorney and I did not win the case! I was scammed by the Tax Club, PMI and Fidelity Merchant Solutions too for over $30,000 about 2 yrs ago. The same thing happened to me and I hired a company called CR Consumer Resources and I recovered every penny from the Tax Club. If you want to see your money jump on it now.

This company really helped me out. I cant believe I got all of my investment from these fraudsters back. I just received my money from the credit cards that I put the transactions on yesterday. I wanted to come online and let people know where to get help.

crconsumerresources.com 888-563-5558. Take your money back! Get the help! I did and even got interest and fees paid on my credit cards.

I am still in shock.I never thought I'd see that money again.

profit systems online, premier coaching and tax club are all the same company!!!!!i work there!

it IS possible to get your money back, just keep calling and DONT GIVE UP. THEY WANT YOU TO GIVE UP!!!!!!!

THATS THE WHOLE GAME.please dont stop trying, dont let them win

Anonymous, you most keep calling them and demand you get your money back. Thats what I did and got my $391 back, and they did the same to me, I asked them twice for a refund and the claimed I will get it in 7 to 10 biz day, but after 5 weeks nothing.

Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager and told her I was upset at the delay in sending my refund.

I got my refund from Profit Systems Online last 2 weeks ago, but I'm still in debt thousands of dollard from there other partner companies like The Tax Club, My Online Development and Premier Coaching & Consulting.

If they still delay, do what Pete says and tell them you will contact the attorney general and contact you credit card to dispute the charge.

you are correct, tax club and PSO is a complete scam from start to finish.they are basically the same company.

you must sue. they are criminals. I worked there for a long time as a salesman. get your money back.

do not let them win. contact brendon p@ck. he is the director of sales. he is a total *** and a complete racist.

I have heard him use racial slurs on about 50 occassions. you must tell them youre contacting the attorney general and exposing all of them for what they do.

thats the only way to get your money back.if you sue, youll prob lose because of the e signitures and other bs.