I am not part of the Tax Club, but I do know the founder/owner. Ted Johnson is his name, and he will do anything to make a buck. He was part of PMI and SMI in Utah (a team leader). He broke off and started The Tax Club, but they are all in cahoots with each other. The NY address is just a way to make them seem more legit. They are based in the west (Ted lives in phoenix, St George and Brian Head, Utah.)
I worked at PMI for a few months with him, (and for him) and he is the biggest lying sack of *** there is. I finally had to leave because I didn't have the "killer instinct" to keep ripping people off. Many like myself did the same thing.
Remember...the "Tax Club" strategy is to get your initial fee, and then up-sell you more stuff and programs from other companies. They hope that you will get so frustrated that you just stop trying to get what your promised, and rack it up to a bad investment. It's a complete numbers game. I studied what they are selling and realized it is nothing more than glorified Turbo Tax. Stay as far away as possible from this scam, as well as any other like it coming from Utah....I'm embarrassed to say I'm from this state!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "i had ordered America's Legend pizza from Dominos at Salt Lake City location. Pizza came as completely mangled. The picture below gives an idea about the condition of the food..."
- "One word, do NOT fall in to trap of IKEA kitchen sales.We ordered an entire set of cabinets, flooring, and counter-tops from them (IKEA draper at 67 West IKEA Way..."
- "I went to the family dollar and after checking the cap before I put it in my basket and taking all items out of my basket one by one and..."
- "took this picture from our seat on airplane and it is impossible to get hold of someone to repair/replace stroller. No one at either IND or ORD or any..."
- "I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices. Mind you only one order number..."
- "They had some spin wheel that I got from an email with Publishers Clearing House that took me to a wheel to spin and I did so. The first..."