THE TAX CLUB, are misleaders. they are like scammers. they will tell you things that sound great and lead you to a program that do not fit you. even if you told them your situation and ask them for the right program. all they want is money and they will put you in the program that will get the most out of you.

then they will have their sister company contact you and lie about their program to make a sale.

i have asked for a refund and they say someone will contact me but no one have contacted me yet.

i got in contact with this company through the DAVID ESPINO e-bay package. also affiliated are the PMI business conceling group. they too will sell you something that don't fit your financial situation.

Had an Experience with TheTaxClub?

Comments

Beware!!!!I too had signed up w/PMI coaching program who gave my info out to TheTaxClub.

They are very good at selling you all the "moduals" and make you beleive that you need them to start up your ecommerce bussiness, but when you call and question them they say "I" did not do my research and they can not refund any of the money. At that point they said I needed to purchase the Marketing Modual and to charge it if I had no available money...I was at my credit limit; they said I should take the available $$$ from our 401K plan! What kind of advice is that, comming from a "Tax Consulting Company"????

Is there a way to file a interstate/ecommerce complaint?A class action?????

Stoke Gifford, England, United Kingdom #28185

They are liars and thieves.The guy above is right they tell you what they think you want to hear but don't deliver.

We were almost faced with fines and penalties because of their lies and incompetence.

We went else- where after canceling our membership and loosing $2000.BEWARE these guys are no good!

Chafford Hundred, England, United Kingdom #24256

I WAS MISLEAD AND SIGNED UP FOR THEIR TAX SERVICE.THEN I HAD SIX DIFFERENT CONSULTATIONS THEY WANTED MOORE MONEY ON EVERY PHONE CALL DON'T DO IT LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE FIND ANTHER COMPANY

Crane, Indiana, United States #22345

I am glad I did not go with their service. They were trying to promise all kinds of stuff like you will get back all the money you invested with your online business and you will get back what you spend with us as well. I though to myself: No, there is something not right.

Portland, Tennessee, United States #9155

You are SO RIGHT!

I have been going through the same agony for 2 years!