After being referred to the Tax Club by Legal Zoom I soon realized that my Tax consultation was really a High pressure sales pitch for not just one, but 5 very overpriced serviced. I purchased services from the Tax department at $1500 and $15 a month for what they told me was life, and after 2 years was then told I would have to pay an additional $800 per year to keep having my taxes done. They blatantly misled me from the beginning about the true cost and the actual preparation was really no different than doing it myself with Turbo Tax.

I also purchased My essential plans for nearly $3000 and have never even gotten a rough draft business plan from them. They don't respond to my E-mails and I can't get any co-operation out of them. I spent $3000 for a $15 welcome booklet they sent me.

This business is run as a scam to new business people who are just looking for help in their new endeavour. Please spread the word to as many new business owners or people just looking for tax help to stay well clear of this money hungry outfit.

Comments

Cook63

PMI and the Tax Club and so many other scammers all work together. I hope this message finds you and I'm hoping that you were successful in recovering your money.

I also hired an attorney and I did not win the case! I was scammed by the Tax Club, PMI and Fidelity Merchant Solutions too for over $30,000 about 2 yrs ago. The same thing happened to me and I hired a company called CR Consumer Resources and I recovered every penny from the Tax Club. If you want to see your money jump on it now.

This company really helped me out. I cant believe I got all of my investment from these fraudsters back. I just received my money from the credit cards that I put the transactions on yesterday. I wanted to come online and let people know where to get help.

crconsumerresources.com 888-563-5558. Take your money back! Get the help! I did and even got interest and fees paid on my credit cards.

I am still in shock. I never thought I'd see that money again.

I too was scammed by the Tax Club!! I am a very wise, college educated (obviously trusting) woman who also fell for these fast talking liars!!

I luckily found Utah Consumer Advocate and was able to get ALL OF MY MONEY BACK!!

If you are interested in getting your money back from these thieves, please contact me at mjustified@gmail.com. I will steer you in the right direction to put this nightmare behind you!!

Add me to the list of scammed customers. High pressure, scare tactics, working hand in hand with other online companies who give them your name and info like PMI.

They *** you into believing if you're starting an online business you must incorporate asap for all the tax write-offs etc. Before you even have your website up. You can't write-off anything without an income to apply it against! Thanks to them and PMI I now have no website, no income from it, I incorporated at great expense and now must dissolve it and thankfully my credit card company is advocating on my behalf.

I'm also contacting attys gen in Utah, NY, NM and the FTC and FCC and suggest you all do the same.

This is deceptive business practice at its best. Follow-through!!!!