After 8 months of calling, trying get information about what my husband and I received with the Tax Club Program, I finally got a hold of someone that went over what we got for our money.These were things we didn't even need at this time for our on line business.

When the Tax Club first contacted us we were told that all these things they offer, was what our business needed to get all the tax breaks from the IRS. We tried to tell them about us, but they continued to give us this pitch that we needed all these things to succede!

What a rip-off!

Had an Experience with TheTaxClub?

Comments

Cook63

PMI and the Tax Club and so many other scammers all work together.I hope this message finds you and I'm hoping that you were successful in recovering your money.

I also hired an attorney and I did not win the case! I was scammed by the Tax Club, PMI and Fidelity Merchant Solutions too for over $30,000 about 2 yrs ago. The same thing happened to me and I hired a company called CR Consumer Resources and I recovered every penny from the Tax Club. If you want to see your money jump on it now.

This company really helped me out. I cant believe I got all of my investment from these fraudsters back. I just received my money from the credit cards that I put the transactions on yesterday. I wanted to come online and let people know where to get help.

crconsumerresources.com 888-563-5558. Take your money back! Get the help! I did and even got interest and fees paid on my credit cards.

I am still in shock.I never thought I'd see that money again.