"I just wanted to take the time to thank you for the hard work in getting me as much back on my tax return as possible. To share my current experience and past experience with you, I'll start with the past. For the past five years I've done my taxes myself using tax software on the computer. This year knowing The Tax Club was going to be doing them for me, I downloaded a free copy of tax software. Just being curious I did my taxes using the software like every other year, only I didn't submit them. After completing this, the software showed I would receive around $4300 in returns. When I got the call from The Tax Club I was pleasantly surprised that I was not getting $4300. Instead, I am getting back $6600...... and that's just from the IRS. I'm also getting back $900 from my state, and I always had to do that by hand. So, thank you Tax Club!"

Sincerely,

M. Johnson

Comments

do not do business with them they steal money

Don't know what to believe-I am just starting out with the Tax Club and am scared of all the programs I am buying to get my company started-it seems that all of the nice reviews are vague and without specifics-it makes e feel suspiscious. What to do?

Glenwood City, Wisconsin, United States #21896

Tax Savy,

Your posting similar reviews for The Tax Club, but each review has a different signature at the end. Please stop posting false reviews.

Glenwood City, Wisconsin, United States #21893

Tax Savy,

Glenwood City, Wisconsin, United States #19804

OK, You posted 6 testimonials of using the Tax Club all within 24 hours. I highly doubt these posts are real, considering they are all praising this company on a website specifically designed for angry consumers to vent. Looks like The Tax Club is not just bad at pleasing clients, but also pretty bad at making false testimonials to make them look better.

Pat2010
to Neil #683330

I agree whole heartedly with you,because that is exactly what they do - write their own testimonials.